legion Index du Forum
legion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

hard disk not detected

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legion Index du Forum -> Vie de Legion -> Aides
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Nov - 13:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: hard disk not detected Répondre en citant

Hello,

Okay so I was listening with headphones on my laptop today, got up to answer my door and the cord caught my foot, laptop fell onto the chair I was sitting in. Came back later and.now it says after pressing esc during startup that no hard disk is detected. I took the steps as instructed on a youtube video I found and removed and replaced the hard drive and no luck, what is my next step without digging deep into my pockets ? Any help would be good. I just can't afford to take it here and there and replace parts that don't need replacing doin the trial and error method. 

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/hard-disk-not-detected/td-p/1282377

example case study

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Nov - 13:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legion Index du Forum -> Vie de Legion -> Aides Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation