legion Index du Forum
legion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Purgatory, how does it work and why?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legion Index du Forum -> Vie de Legion -> Le Purgatoire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 11:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Purgatory, how does it work and why? Répondre en citant

Purgatory is an awful skill you should never use. There are some major flaws in its current design that have and will prevent me from ever touching it. To give you the simplest of situations, you have healers down, and as a result drop to 5k hp, then you take a 5001 hit, and in the same instance receive a 5002 heal via healing rain on the ground, then the aoe effect ticks again, and you die, all in a split second. Alternative, you could have lichborne and apon reaching 5k hp immediately heal yourself and prevent your death altogether.

You are thinking about purgatory the wrong way. You are describing a situation for which you shouldn't have specced purgatory as a solution in order to prove no one should ever spec it.
You are thinking about purgatory the wrong way. You are describing a situation for which you shouldn't have specced purgatory as a solution in order to prove no one should ever spec it.

Purgatory is more a raiding thing. If I did not raid more often? Then yes I would probably go Lichborne but the fact of the matter is that it wouldn't be for the Death Coil healing (Cause it sucks, is expensive, not practical), I would use Lichborne to break out of fears.
You have Desecrated Ground for that now (or rather you will soon). LB isn't expensive if it saves your life by helping your healers get caught up. You aren't going to heal yourself for over 100k in 3 GCDs (with 0 vengeance) by spending RP on anything else. It doesn't matter what it costs if you need to use it. It also doesn't suck. And you can't get more practical than something that you can use to save yourself from dying Very Happy

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://us.battle.orums/en/woopic/6606782399

Content Curation Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 11:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legion Index du Forum -> Vie de Legion -> Le Purgatoire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation