legion Index du Forum
legion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Looking for Imperial lore, mainly Legion life and civilian

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legion Index du Forum -> Vie de Legion -> Le Purgatoire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Avr - 12:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Looking for Imperial lore, mainly Legion life and civilian Répondre en citant

Hello,

Despite Oblivion taking place in Cyrodiil, it's hard to get an idea of what life seems like for an imperial within the empire, especially the imperial legion. Morrowind gave us tons of details about what daily life is like for a dunmer, how their religions and culture works, etc. Skyrim did the same for Nords. Oblivion, however, was kind of a snapshot of the whole empire, rather than a focus on imperials specifically, and it's been hard for me to really get a feel for the culture of imperials themselves when separated the bigger picture of The Empire. In ESO, there seems to be way more push than any previous TES game for defining a very pseudo-Roman lifestyle very specific to Imperials, and now we get to see stuff like imperial fashion, houses, etc, and all of this is very different from how they are portrayed in previous titles. This leaves me wanting more info. I'm mainly looking for things like what imperial life is like for imperials exclusively beyond just being part of the empire, what life is like in the imperial legion - which also has been more heavily Roman-ized in ESO, and I'm wondering if I can literally just slot in Roman tropes and themes as a 1:1 concept for an Imperial character.

Bonus question; Battlemages: The actual 'class' in previous games doesn't really seem to have a whole ton of lore about it, but I know that the Imperial Legion specifically employs battlemages (by name) as a specific type of soldier, and yet I can't find anything about how battlemages fit into imperial/legion heirarchy. Are they just specialized soldiers? Are they a more elite troop with more authority within the legion? I know about 'the' Imperial Battlemage, the emperor's right-hand, but I know they also used other Battle Mages as well, and yet I can't find much about that.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.eso-rp.com/mobile/forum/viewthread/m/9324623/id/30196227-looking-for-imperial-lore-mainly-legion-life-civilian
Infographic design agency

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Avr - 12:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legion Index du Forum -> Vie de Legion -> Le Purgatoire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation